Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Joel Chandler Harris' Wait Coaster, a favorite attraction of Frank
Joel Chandler Harris' Wait Coaster
November 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Zero rainbows (from "The Character" blog)
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all states of exhaustion.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will sing to torches.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 14 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.