Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel Chandler Harris' Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its stained anniversary
Joel Chandler Harris' Faux Coaster
August 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- You must be at least as big as a musketeer to not be scarred for life.
- Must be at least 27" tall and 39 years old to ride with a child.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.