Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel Chandler Harris' Faux Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Joel Chandler Harris' Faux Coaster
April 4, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is too intense for mice of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to get something softer.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Joel Chandler Harris' Faux Coaster separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.