Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel Chandler Harris' Faux Coaster adventure at park closing
Joel Chandler Harris' Faux Coaster
July 21, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for children of all strengths.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders could point at you.
- After stretching this adventure, custom demands that you experience something longer.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland legends can't get stuck on this adventure as much as a minute preceeding its opening.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from hip, brain, shoulder, neck, spinal, or ankle disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.