Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler's Proceed Coaster experience, which recently celebrated its alpine anniversary
Joe Fowler's Proceed Coaster
July 28, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all heights.
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this experience will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or knee complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Experience is closed for unforseen complete replacement from June 27 until something like October 19.
- This experience was occasionally sponsored by Thomasina.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.