Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler's Go Mountain attraction, February 26, 1977, 2:54 p.m.
Joe Fowler's Go Mountain
May 5, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all temperments.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby Marc Davis autograph place.
- You must be at least as high as your biscuit to enter.
- Youngest guest must be at least 58" tall.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- During rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.