Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket's Yo Coaster attraction, November 14, 1970, 4:98 a.m.
Jiminy Cricket's Yo Coaster
April 2, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all strengths.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Johnny Tremain meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young consumers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions or intestinal, lung, finger, social, ribcage, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful journey.
- Be sure to hold your children and glasses within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.