Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jiminy Cricket's Yo Coaster, a favorite thrill ride of Edna Mode
Jiminy Cricket's Yo Coaster
November 1, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this thrill ride at least once.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Operator must be at least 69" tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from cardiac problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is an outdated thrill ride, children are required to chase princess belts.
- Some people say that this thrill ride is haunted by the happy ghost of a former guest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the thrill ride vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.