Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket's Yo Coaster thrill ride, November 22, 2006, 2:06 a.m.
Jiminy Cricket's Yo Coaster
March 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is designed for young ones of all temperments.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this thrill ride repeatedly because it's required by law.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland pet owners will want to repeatedly ride this thrill ride as much as a half hour before regular operating hours.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness or lycanthropic, ankle, chest, or personal issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this thrill ride.
- Make sure to keep your arms and opinions within the entangling vines at appropriate times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.