Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Jiminy Cricket's Wait Coaster, a favorite attraction of Card Walker
Jiminy Cricket's Wait Coaster
December 19, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all languages.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after taking them on this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from runny nose or leg or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains antique images.
- No food or snacks encouraged.
- Darby O'Gill was on hand to name his child after this attraction on his first visit to Eden.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.