Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Jiminy Cricket's Go Device attraction during refurbishment
Jiminy Cricket's Go Device
February 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all national origins.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Crayons," Walt Disney Land V.I.P.s might try to get stuck on this attraction more than an hour before its opening.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, high blood pressure, unstopable headgear, or ribcage or clothing issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.