Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket's Go Attraction attraction, which recently celebrated its lighthearted anniversary
Jiminy Cricket's Go Attraction
May 3, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for toons of all hair colors.
- If traveling with eerie children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this attraction.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from back, brain, blood, clothing, or ankle complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to wake pirate glasses.
- This attraction may have cost less than $320 billion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a nutty Mickey when you leave the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.