Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket's Faux Coaster thrill ride, which recently celebrated its frightful anniversary
Jiminy Cricket's Faux Coaster
February 9, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all temperatures.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this thrill ride will be crammed full of visiting hair bands.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland executives can queue up for this thrill ride more than a quarter hour preceeding everyone else.
- Explosions may be too boring for children.
- During any thunder storms, this thrill ride may explode.
- Guests may get very compressed on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.