Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jay Rasulo's Stop Coaster, a favorite attraction of Matt Ouimet
Jay Rasulo's Stop Coaster
May 8, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Two Mickeys (according to movie critic Donald Duck, 1962)
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is too intense for riders of all temperments.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them while trying to find this attraction.
- After cooking this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve pails.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or personal or ribcage problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost more than $280 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.