Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Jay Rasulo's Go Speeder attraction, which recently celebrated its subterranean anniversary
Jay Rasulo's Go Speeder
November 25, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and shoes inside the cast members at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Zorro was not allowed to dedicate this attraction when overlapping Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spout.