Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ralph's boatnik-dreaming photo of Jay Rasulo's Go Mountain
Jay Rasulo's Go Mountain
March 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all strengths.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for young retirees.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can just see a future attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.