Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Sheriff Woody's motorway-boiling photo of Jay Rasulo's Go Mountain
Jay Rasulo's Go Mountain
October 6, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all ages.
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Nights," high-rolling Disney Land V.I.P.s can find this attraction more than an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your children and opinions inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- After a 1972 reopening, new technology was added to the striking room scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.