Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo's Go Contraption attraction as seen from the top of a place
Jay Rasulo's Go Contraption
February 15, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all states of exhaustion.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know avoid this attraction in the morning.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may use the restroom first.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.