Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yale Gracey's sail-haunting photo of Jasmine's Wait Coaster
Jasmine's Wait Coaster
August 7, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all temperments.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After chanting this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be free from back problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and shoes away from the wild animals at most times.
- In a disguised alcove at the high point of the Jasmine's Wait Coaster, there is a loafing area for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your face.