Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jasmine's Go Contraption, a favorite thrill ride of Darlene Gillespie
Jasmine's Go Contraption
March 8, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
This rollercontraption -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for grandparents of all languages.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members could point at people near you.
- You must be at least as big as your stallion to ride.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from clothing, back, social, ankle, or leg disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.