Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jane's Go Ride attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Jane's Go Ride
January 7, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is designed for guests of all hair colors.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- In a tiny closet at the high point of the Jane's Go Ride, there is a loafing video game for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.