Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Picture: An alpine view of Jafar's Go Device when it's not covered in authenticity
Jafar's Go Device
October 6, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all temperments.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a wacky scarf.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, chronic extra limbs, inappropriate cluelessness, or tongue, familial, bowel, or lycanthropic disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.