Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Yo Coaster adventure during a moment of contemplation
Jack-Jack's Yo Coaster
August 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is designed for grandparents of all hair colors.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this adventure is broken.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo garden.
- Expectant parents can avoid this adventure.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be free from motion sickness, moral issues, odd relatives, or cardiac, brain, heart, or nasal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this adventure are overrun with homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.