Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's Yo Coaster, a favorite adventure of Andy Davis
Jack-Jack's Yo Coaster
October 12, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all temperatures.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this adventure will definitely make it embarassing.
- This adventure's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- All of this adventure's exits are decorated with characters from the movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=731593: "tropical goblin" illogical record