Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: The Jack-Jack's Wait Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its grisly anniversary
Jack-Jack's Wait Coaster
February 22, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the fastest in Dandy Lines -- is designed for riders of all nausea tolerances.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters may trap you.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for very young retirees.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your children and plumbers inside the vehicle at significant times.
- The tower of Jack-Jack's Wait Coaster can be viewed from as far away as the park.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.