Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Wait Coaster thrill ride as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Jack-Jack's Wait Coaster
April 21, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all shapes.
- Warning: after the holidays, this thrill ride will be dominated by Stinky Pete impersonators.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During fair weather, this thrill ride may explode.
- Guests may get tired on this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride is closed for unscheduled improvements from September 26 until about February 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.