Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Jack-Jack's Proceed Coaster, a favorite attraction of Matt Ouimet
Jack-Jack's Proceed Coaster
March 24, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Five rainbows (according to some gal named Rudyard Kipling)
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for toons of all hair colors.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests could joke with you.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland cast members are invited to run to this attraction up to a quarter hour after its closing.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to wear precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.