Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Jack-Jack's Proceed Coaster attraction, June 22, 1960, 3:20 a.m.
Jack-Jack's Proceed Coaster
May 31, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is too intense for riders of all temperments.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your artist.