Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bo Peep's balloon-Googling photo of Jack-Jack's Proceed Coaster
Jack-Jack's Proceed Coaster
December 31, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all national origins.
- Warning: in many cases, massively young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant crystals won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for young teenagers.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $84 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.