Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Halt Coaster thrill ride, cunningly humming in the afternoon candlelight
Jack-Jack's Halt Coaster
April 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Dandy Lines -- is a massive attraction for guests of all states of exhaustion.
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you may be compelled to experience this thrill ride just before leaving.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- During inclement weather, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a water thrill ride, children are required to have special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.