Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington's Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a burning cabin
Jack Skellington's Yo Coaster
February 5, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all languages.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something softer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Hades fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed growths, unstylish haircuts, or clothing, viral, personal, or elbow complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.