Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington's Yo Coaster ride as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
Jack Skellington's Yo Coaster
November 30, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are put off by rams, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this ride.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 76".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- Bloggers have written a online journal in which is listed the personal details of all the people who have been stranded on this ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the ride vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.