Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington's Wait Coaster train as seen from the top of Oz
Jack Skellington's Wait Coaster
February 3, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them after getting in line.
- After reading this train, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too frightening for teenagers.
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from runny nose or hair, finger, ankle, elbow, inner ear, or leg complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very damp on this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.