Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Incredible's Go Ride attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
Incredible's Go Ride
November 10, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is suitable for fraidycats of all languages.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them while getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something that requires less clothing.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Youngest guest must be at least 63" tall.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs, unstylish haircuts, or nasal, lycanthropic, or social problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Jafar originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live castles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.