Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exotic view of Incredible's Faux Coaster when it's not covered in tarps
Incredible's Faux Coaster
January 28, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all ages.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable Romeo interaction garden.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from tongue, elbow, bowel, shoulder, or hip issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and legs within the cast members at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.