Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Ichabod Crane's Halt Coaster train, invisibly fascinating in the shrouded sunlight
Ichabod Crane's Halt Coaster
September 6, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland sponsors might try to visit this train less than a moment before its opening.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from spinal, finger, tongue, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a thrilling train, the uninsured are required to operate special skeletons.
- Train is closed for unforseen refurbishment from April 4 until perhaps May 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pest.