Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Iago's Go Twister, a favorite train of Amy
Iago's Go Twister
January 18, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears (from Tonka)
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all temperatures.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Minimum height 42".
- Youngest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure, valuable clothing, emotional baggage, or kidney, skin, or romantic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- This train closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Iago's Go Twister "alternative" experience.
- Train is closed for seasonal complete replacement from sunrise through December 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.