Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the Death Star
Huey's Faux Coaster
December 3, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Ten magics (from www.Rogues.angelfire.com)
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for immature tweens.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- One of the hens was said to smell similar to Max Devlin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.