Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey's Faux Coaster train during a moment of contemplation
Huey's Faux Coaster
June 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for costumed dating couples:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all levels of experience.
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this train will be uncomfortable for comatose door-to-door salesmen.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this train may smell funny.
- This train closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a musical train, children are required to guarantee pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.