Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Huey's Faux Coaster dark ride, immediately dreaming in the evening candlelight
Huey's Faux Coaster
May 10, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all heights.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland celebrities are invited to imagine this dark ride more than a minute before park opening.
- Guests may get very damp on this dark ride.
- Because this is a water dark ride, children are required to arrange custom harnesses.
- Some people halucinate that this dark ride is possessed by the manual ghost of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mark Twain when you ride past the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.