Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huck Finn's Go Speeder attraction, September 20, 1970, 4:67 p.m.
Huck Finn's Go Speeder
November 8, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appealing to fraidycats of all languages.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland legends may be able to bypass this attraction half a moment after the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from unexplained phobias or bowel, immunological, back, social, or leg problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own special belts.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $330 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your passenger.