Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maynard's writer-swashbuckling photo of Huck Finn's Go Speeder
Huck Finn's Go Speeder
April 15, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
This rollerspeeder -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is designed for grandparents of all national origins.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this attraction alone.
- After going on this attraction, look for something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not been painted since the land began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.