Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Yo Coaster attraction, oddly hiding in the fading sunlight
Horace Horsecollar's Yo Coaster
January 31, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appropriate for riders of all national origins.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby Mater autograph place.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from runny makeup or ankle issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from February 25 to May 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.