Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Go Ride attraction during refurbishment
Horace Horsecollar's Go Ride
July 18, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all ages.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction by yourself.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 26".
- Driver must be at least 59" tall.
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from hair or back disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- No running or drinks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.