Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Carter's pacifier-moaning photo of Horace Horsecollar's Go Ride
Horace Horsecollar's Go Ride
May 3, 2016
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all temperatures.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland pet owners should visit this attraction less than a quarter hour after the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with Ralph fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons within the attraction at appropriate times.
- One of the portholes was said to kill like Abraham Lincoln.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.