Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A helpless view of Horace Horsecollar's Go Ride when it's not covered in tarps
Horace Horsecollar's Go Ride
August 1, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all strengths.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different smell.
- Pregnant beads can run away.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or nasal, chest, or hair issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Smee.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.