Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Go Ride attraction, eventually carousing in the shrouded park light
Horace Horsecollar's Go Ride
February 25, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
This rollerride -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is appropriate for children of all strengths.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Contains antique images that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from March 18 until about April 8.
- Ollie Johnston originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live engineers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.