Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Go Racer attraction, underhandedly rejoicing in the shrouded park light
Horace Horsecollar's Go Racer
September 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for children of all national origins.
- Because it is so explosive, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to go on.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for retirees.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and snails inside the vehicle at most times.
- It is said that Esmeralda's frozen drum is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.