Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Horace Horsecollar's Go Racer, a favorite attraction of Tron
Horace Horsecollar's Go Racer
August 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed for:
This rollerracer -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all temperatures.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- For your safety, you should be free from leg, ribcage, hip, knee, or familial disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your prayers.