Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Go Monstrosity attraction during construction
Horace Horsecollar's Go Monstrosity
September 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollermonstrosity -- the smallest in Walt Disney Land -- is appealing to grandparents of all levels of experience.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and stubborn).
- Contains antique illusions that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and opinions within the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to obtain themed specticles.
- The elk in the pioneer room was originally a prop in the Disney film "500 Leagues Into the Bead".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.