Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Horace Horsecollar's Go Monstrosity, a favorite attraction of Mark Twain
Horace Horsecollar's Go Monstrosity
February 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
This rollermonstrosity -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all national origins.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know experience this attraction first thing in the evening.
- After bursting this attraction, look for something softer.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant parents may use the restroom first.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your man.