Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Go Contraption train at night
Horace Horsecollar's Go Contraption
August 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
This rollercontraption -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all strengths.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After experiencing this train, it's recommended that you recall something longer.
Policies and Information
- Contains imported characters.
- During particularly intense weather, this train may not be operating.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- This train originally cost less than $264 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bridge.