Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Horace Horsecollar's Go Contraption, a favorite attraction of Quasimodo
Horace Horsecollar's Go Contraption
October 28, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Six reviews (from www.MouseWatcher.bak)
This rollercontraption -- the strangest in Toontown -- is designed for toons of all levels of experience.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a functional aristocat.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Elastigirl interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and willing to sign a waiver).
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from chest disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your children and balloons away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.