Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules' Faux Coaster attraction, mightily dusting in the evening sunlight
Hercules' Faux Coaster
April 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for children of all heights.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters might joke with your friends.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from hip, spinal, attention-span, nasal, or shoulder problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The glow of Hercules' Faux Coaster can be seen from as far away as the facility.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.