Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie's Yo Coaster attraction, February 5, 1964, 7:08 a.m.
Herbie's Yo Coaster
July 23, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before viewing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Herbie's Yo Coaster alternative experience.
- One of the robins was created to look like Ariel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.