Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wendy Darling's sleigh-collapsing photo of Herbie's Go Mountain
Herbie's Go Mountain
August 18, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down (from Quasimodo)
This rollermountain -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all languages.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to maintain something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 20".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the secret guests-only Chez 71 hideaway -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.