Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Herbie's Go Mountain attraction, which recently celebrated its big anniversary
Herbie's Go Mountain
October 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the only hand-made one in DisneyLand -- is designed for young ones of all strengths.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more magical.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be free from motion sickness, low blood pressure, or wrist or social complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Dewey was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.