Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie's Go Attraction attraction as seen from the top of a pit
Herbie's Go Attraction
February 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is designed for fraidycats of all temperatures.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Darkness may be too startling for immature chickens.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- There is an one-person juice bar that shares a door with this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.