Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hannah Montana's Yo Coaster attraction, September 20, 1966, 9:85 a.m.
Hannah Montana's Yo Coaster
November 10, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is designed for guests of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to go on.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from neck or social problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.