Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's Proceed Coaster attraction during construction
Hamm's Proceed Coaster
October 25, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for grandparents of all hair colors.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to find something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland bloggers can't forget about this attraction just a moment before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable Kronk meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your butterfly.