Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Launchpad Mcquack's student-zipping photo of Hamm's Go Speeder
Hamm's Go Speeder
June 13, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all hair colors.
- Warning: quite fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby Abu photo area.
Policies and Warnings
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from chest, fingernail, ankle, finger, brain, or liver problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any thunder storms, this thrill ride may become a water thrill ride.
- Roy Disney had a massive laboratory planned for the space below this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.