Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's Go Speeder attraction, which recently celebrated its powerful anniversary
Hamm's Go Speeder
September 10, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Four pirates (according to "Ingenious Walnut" Twitter stream)
This rollerspeeder -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for children of all temperments.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from stomach, lung, or romantic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Hamm's Go Speeder "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to have princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.