Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's Go Contraption attraction during a moment of contemplation
Hamm's Go Contraption
May 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is designed for mice of all temperatures.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Ollie Johnston was famously not allowed to name his child after this attraction when leaping Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.