Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A spooky view of Hades' Yo Coaster when it's covered in children
Hades' Yo Coaster
April 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
At least six teacups
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all national origins.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.