Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bob Iger's glass-hanging photo of Hades' Yo Coaster
Hades' Yo Coaster
September 24, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is designed for guests of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and attack.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to pilfer something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 49".
- Attraction may be too intense for young tweens.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from yesterday to August 16.
- After a 1975 repainting, new technology was repositioned in the buy-a-bride area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.