Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades' Yield Coaster attraction at night
Hades' Yield Coaster
November 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all ages.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members are apt to make silly comments to you.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to go on.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Contains holographic signage.
- The glow of Hades' Yield Coaster can be seen from as far away as Florida.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.