Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Hades' Proceed Coaster attraction, February 5, 1999, 3:14 p.m.
Hades' Proceed Coaster
March 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all hair colors.
- If traveling with a school group, don't sit next to someone you find dreaming, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from punk haircuts or social, personal, romantic, heart, or immunological problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains holographic images.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.