Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades' Proceed Coaster attraction, daringly considered to be the finest dormant attraction at Disneyland
Hades' Proceed Coaster
April 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all ages.
- If traveling with a large group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to look for something more magical.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby John Carter autograph garden.
- Pregnant ladies may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from March 7 to June 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.