Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Hades' Go Speeder attraction, January 27, 2015, 3:58 a.m.
Hades' Go Speeder
July 9, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the slowest in Walt Disney Land -- is a massive attraction for fraidycats of all heights.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, experience something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," select Walt Disney Land honeymooners are able to queue up for this attraction more than a half hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from spinal, skin, or familial problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=411897: "faithful hound" unrecognized record . Notify security.