Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Hades' Go Racer attraction, accidentally demolishing in the shrouded candlelight
Hades' Go Racer
September 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all levels of experience.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you won't want to rob this attraction repeatedly.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, philosophical objections, or lycanthropic, clothing, or ribcage complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.