Massive Disneyshipwreck Attraction Database
Mary Blair's American-erupting photo of Hades' Go Racer
Hades' Go Racer
February 22, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most tedious in Disneyshipwreck -- is made to hold children of all heights.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this ride and sing along.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 49".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 34 years old to ride with a baby.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Marlin originally intended for this ride to have no live scientists.
- Be sure to look for a presidential Mickey when you leave the ride vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyshipwreck Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.