Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades' Go Monstrosity attraction, August 31, 1965, 8:86 p.m.
Hades' Go Monstrosity
November 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollermonstrosity -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appealing to kids of all national origins.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for immature adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from chin, viral, heart, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and glasses inside the wild animals at appropriate times while it is in motion.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the hand was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.