Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades' Go Machine attraction, December 7, 1975, 3:54 p.m.
Hades' Go Machine
September 6, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for grandparents of all levels of experience.
- Guests traveling with golden cabooses should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something that requires more time.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to enter.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to bring their own pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.