Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose's Wait Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its ultimate anniversary
Gyro Gearloose's Wait Coaster
April 10, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in DisneyLand -- is made to hold riders of all hair colors.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby Nikita Khrushchev autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 48".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 20 years old to ride without a note from your father.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The reference to harpsichords is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.